Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Scienze del Mare
In the case of the InnoBlueGrowth, these activities are focused on the specific objective 1.1. “to increase transnational activity of innovative clusters and networks of key sectors of the MED area.”
It proposes concrete activities—a communication strategy, community building initiatives and capitalisation events, among others—to build a real community of modular projects, dealing with Blue Growth.
This innovative community allows the reinforcement of the cross-cutting and integrated approach between modular projects and transnational key stakeholders, which is a sine qua non condition to support Mediterranean clusters in their transnational activities processes. Moreover, it will enhance the dissemination and transferability of modular projects results and will consequently ensure a wider and deeper impact towards external multilevel stakeholders, contributing to the sustainable socio-economic development of the Mediterranean area through innovative investments in the Blue economy.
Besides, developed in parallel of the “platform project” of the Axis 4 of the Programme, InnoBlueGrowth will ensure a close communication and coordination with it. The benefits will reach not only the projects and programmes scales, but also beyond, at the Member states level and throughout the Mediterranean via its partners.
- Mediterranean (widespread)
- Elodie Nunes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caterina Praticò email@example.com
- General public
- Researchers and scientists
- EU Funds
- Climate change
- Diversification of marine activities
- Education/training networks & jobs
- Fisheries/Marine resources
- General maritime and Mediterranean information
- Marine biotechnologies
- Maritime safety/surveillance/security
- Maritime stakeholders
- Public private funding
- Renewable Energy
- Scientific research and development networks
- Spatial planning/areas management